When your browser first visits VizZle Web, it stores the client so VizZle launches faster the next time you visit. Because of this, when a new version of VizZle Web is released, your browser may still be loading an outdated version. By clearing its cache, your browser will load the site as if it is your first visit, ensuring the latest version of VizZle runs.
Below are instructions on how to clear the cache in the most recent browser versions. (For help on clearing the cache on older browser versions, click here.)
- Click Tools (gear icon) in the top toolbar. Then click Internet Options > General > Browsing History > Delete
- Select Temporary Internet Files and click Delete.
Google Chrome (PC & Mac)
- Click the wrench icon in the top right corner of the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools > Clear browsing Data.
- In the box that appears, select Empty the Cache. Then click Clear browsing data.
Firefox (PC & Mac)
- In the top menu bar, click Firefox
- Select History > Clear Recent History.
- Select the Cache checkbox and click Clear Now.
- Click Safari in the top menu bar and select Empty Cache.
- In the warning dialog that appears, click Empty.