When you play lessons in VizZle, it's easy to track how your student performs. Simply select your student's name in the "Who Is Playing This Lesson?" popup, then VizZle will take care of tracking your student's score for you.
Please note: Data tracking is only available for the following lesson types: Matching, Build-a-Book, Sorting, Phonics. Unfortunately at this time data for Game lessons is not tracked.
Here's how to track data for lessons in Teach:
- In Teach, click the folder that has the lesson you want to play, then select the lesson.
- Click Play in the Activity Summary.
- Before lesson play begins, the "Who Is Playing This Lesson?" popup displays. Click the Student radio button, then select your student from the list. If you are playing a lesson located in a student's folder, the student's name will automatically be selected.
- Please Note: If you do not see any students in the table, you may not have added students to your roster yet. Please click here for steps on how to add student accounts in VizZle.
- Tip: If you change your mind and don't want to track data for a student, simply click the Unassigned radio button.
- Click OK to start the lesson and to have data tracked for that student.
- In Report, select the student from the list.
- Click Goal Creator to access the student's IEP goals and objectives.
- Expand the objective with the lesson you want your student to play.
- Select the lesson then click Play in the Activity Summary popup.
- Before lesson play begins, the "Who Is Playing This Lesson?" popup displays. By default the Student radio button will be selected and the student's name already selected. Click OK to begin playing the lesson. Data will be tracked for that lesson and its respective IEP goal/objective.