If you are a graduate or undergraduate student learning about VIzZle, your professor will have arranged a Semesterware account for you. To get assignments you have created in VizZle to your professor, you will first need to do a bit of set up. Open your account and:
- Click Teach
- Click My VizZle
- In the District Roster table, find the student account with your professor's name (or other designated name) and checkmark the box.
- Click the Move Checked button to add this student account to your roster.
Now any time you log in to VizZle, you will see a folder that you share with your professor in your folder tree in Teach.
To submit an assignment to your professor:
- Go to Teach.
- Click the expand arrow for My Students in the folder tree.
- Click the expand arrow for the student folder (with your professor's name). You should see a folder titled "Shared" or "Independent Work."
- Select the folder your lesson is located in (this is usually My Lessons).
- Drag the lesson to the student's folder.