Here's how to remove a student from your roster:
- In Teach, click My Students in the left pane.
- On the My Students page you'll see the School Roster section, which has two tables:
- Available District Students: The left table lists students in your school district which have not been added to your roster.
- Your Students: The right table lists students you currently have in your roster.
- In the Your Students table, click the checkbox beside the student's name you wish to remove from your roster, then click Move Checked. (If you wish you add this student back to your roster at a later date, simply move the account from the left table back to the right table.)
If you need to remove a student account from the district roster, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.