Once you've logged in to District Data, you can run the District Overview report which provides your district's usage data. Here how:
- Click the District Reports folder.
- Double-click district_overview.cls, or while hovering over it, click the Run button.
- In the window that opens, click the Calendar buttons to set the start and end date for the range you want data for. Tip: To make things easier select a pre-defined date in the Template dropdown.
- If you administer multiple schools, in the Choose your school(s) section click the three dots to see a list of your available schools. Select from the left table the school you want data for then click the right arrow button to include this school's data to your report.
- Click Submit. The District Overview report will be generated, then display.