You can schedule the District Overview report to be emailed to yourself and other persons periodically. Here's how:
- Hover over district_overview.cls and click the Schedule button.
- In the General tab, select the start and end date for the range of data you want by clicking the respective Calendar buttons. Tip: Use the pre-defined dates in the Template dropdown if you'd like the date range to be automatically selected; for example if you schedule a report to be emailed to you at the beginning of each month, you could select for the report start date "First day of last month" and for the report end date "Last day of last month."
- Click the Publish tab. On the Publish tab, click New, enter the recipient's email address, fill in the Subject and Comment fields, then click OK.
- Click the Conditions tab. In the Time Type dropdown select "Run this task periodically."
- In the Date dropdown, select how often you want the report to emailed to you (daily, weekly or monthly), and the specific day. Edit the Time dropdowns as needed.
- Click Finish. Your report is now scheduled for email delivery. Tip: You can view all your scheduled tasks under My Tasks.